Detroit Public TV Production Services
Detroit Public TV is a leading PBS station with expert coverage of arts and culture events, conferences, public forums and concerts at a local and national level.
You might know DPTV as a trusted media outlet reaching nearly 2 million viewers each week. But, did you know our expert production team is also available to help produce videos and events, big or small, for partners just like you?
We understand that video continues to be one of the most powerful methods of sharing your message in a multi-media world. Whether you need a commercial spot, online promotional video, branding message, livestream production or any other type of video, we are here to help.
We offer a full range of services from production to post-production, and specialize in a wide range of work, from recording your message in our studio, to capturing your live event on-site.
DPTV’s in-house production staff can handle many types of projects right at our Metro Detroit studio located just off I-96 in Wixom, Michigan. The state-of-the-art facility features ample studio space with industry-leading equipment, expert on-site video production services and affordable pricing options for small businesses, nonprofits, large corporations and other organizations.
In addition, our 35-foot Production Truck or Tricaster units are perfect for any project beyond our studio – no matter how small or large.
Some examples of our work include:
You can also be assured that your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Detroit Public Television has implemented the following protocols to maintain a safe environment for our staff and our partners:
- Only a small list of essential employees are allowed in the building
- All visitors and staff members are required to have their temperature checked before entering the facility
- All visitors and staff members are required to answer questions about potential exposure and symptoms
- Masks are required for all staff and guests except during recording
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available on site
- All studio equipment and common areas are cleaned and disinfected after each use
- We maintain 6ft social distancing at all times
No matter if you’re looking to film a video for broadcast or online use at our studio, or if you need our team to travel to you to capture an on-site event, DPTV’s highly skilled team is standing by to help you create an impactful and engaging production.
Let us know how we can work with you to produce your next video. Contact us today: