Closed Captioning Information
For closed captioning feedback, please contact:
Detroit Public Television
Riley Broadcast Center
1 Clover Court
Wixom, MI 48393
Phone: (248) 305-3759
Fax: (248) 305-3990
Please make sure that your feedback includes all of the information required by the Federal Communications Commission:
- Your name, postal address, and other contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address;
- The name, postal address, website, or e-mail address of the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner against which a complaint is made, and information sufficient to identify the particular video programming involved;
- Information sufficient to identify the software or device used to view the program;
- The date and time of the incident, and a statement of the facts sufficient to show that the video programming distributor and/or video programming owner has violated the requirements;
- The specific relief sought;
- The preferred format or method of response to the feedback.
Programs produced by Detroit Public Television – WTVS (“DPTV”) for broadcast by others comply with the captioning quality standards embodied in Section 79.1(j)(2) of the rules of the Federal Communications Commission.