Detroit Public TV Productions
Whether celebrating the arts, examining local issues, assisting educators
or mentoring students, Detroit Public TV is truly achieving its vision
to educate, entertain and inspire - in partnership with our community.
Local Weekly Series
Detroit Public TV productions are now available
to watch any time for one week after broadcast to Comcast Digital customers
with ON DEMAND.
- Am I Right? explores
the week's top news issues and events from local conservative and liberal
viewpoints with respect and intelligence. Program being replaced with MiWeek.
- American Black Journal offers
in-depth conversation with celebrities and newsmakers.
- In The Frame: Exploring
the DIA enables viewers to take a behind-the-scenes tour at the
Detroit Institute of Arts with museum director Graham Beal.
- Leaders on Leadership reveals
the secrets of management through interviews with business and civic
leaders. A studio audience of Wayne State University Business School
students provides probing questions.
- The Detroit Economic Club Presents
brings viewers unfiltered access to the nation's most influential
leaders and speakers.
- Get Up! Get Out! highlights
the recreational resources of Southeast Michigan and encourages families
and kids to stay active outdoors. At a time when childhood obesity
is reaching alarming levels, the need for such a program has never
- Due Process embraces topical events including: immigration, foreclosure, elder law, Social Security, divorce, wills and trusts, debtor creditor, health insurance, foreign trade issues, Veterans rights & benefits, privacy issues, bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate, homeowners law, and more.
- MiWeek MiWeek is a new weekly news/analysis show that brings you in-depth coverage of the biggest stories, people and issues facing Michigan. Veteran Michigan news anchor Christy McDonald hosts MiWeek. Joining her each week for analysis will be Nolan Finley, Detroit News Editorial Page Editor and Stephen Henderson, Editorial Page Editor of the Detroit Free Press.
- Arab American Stories Arab-American Stories is a 13 part series profiling Arab-Americans from varying walks of life. The stories illustrate how Arab-Americans are making an impact on their families, communities and society as a whole. Compiled by a talented group of producers and filmmakers, Arab-American Stories is airing on a number of PBS stations across the country.