Be a Money Smarty
Hosted by MiWeek’s Christy McDonald and moderated by Mark B. Robinson, The Careful Capitalist, Be a Money SMARTY! has four recognized experts share their top 10 tips on money in a high-energy 'lightning round' fashion with Q & A from the audience.
In this entertaining and informative lightning round/game show format, you will obtain the latest, up-to-date information on today’s hottest money topics including:
- Establishing-Using-Maintaining Credit, Managing Debt, and address Housing concerns
- Avoid Scams, Fraud, Identity Theft
- Understand Annuities and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Get Control Over Your Money, Now
- Mark B. Robinson, CIMA® AIFA®, Developer and Moderator for Be A Money SMARTY!
- Katharyn Barron, Michigan Assistant Attorney General & Division Chief, Consumer Protection
- Erica Tobe, Michigan State University Extension Educator, Greening Michigan Institute
- Mike Amine, Managing Partner, New England Financial-a MetLife Company
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.