The Doctor in the Mirror with Dr. Reed Tuckson
A longer, healthier life begins...with you. Aging with vitality, now that's the way most of us would like to think we are maturing, but are you really doing enough to ensure a long, healthy life? Dr. Reed Tuckson shares valuable knowledge and practical strategies so you gain confidence and know-how to become your own best health advocate. Learn how diet and exercise play a share in overall wellbeing and receive information on topics that further create a healthy profile, including:
- Finding the best doctors and hospitals for you
- Safeguarding your home against falls and accidents
- Building a healthcare safety net
- The importance of being socially active
- Making the healthcare system work to meet your unique needs
- Learn how to take notes at the doctor's office
- Creating a "personal health team"
- Determining how you want your care to be managed in a crisis
Decide today to be the healthiest YOU possible and take charge of your life!
More About Dr. Tuckson
Reed V. Tuckson, M.D. is a graduate of Howard University, Georgetown University School of Medicine, and The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania's General Internal Medicine Residency and Fellowship Programs. He is an active member of the prestigious institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, and serves on committees of the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Health and Human Services. In addition, he currently serves on the Board of Directors for several national organizations including the Alliance for Health Reform; the American Telemedicine Association; the National Patient Advocate Foundation; the Macy Foundation; the Arnold P. Gold Foundation; and Project Sunshine. He is also a Trustee to Howard University.