Customer Service Representative
Detroit Public Television is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Wixom, MI.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Service Representative is the primary point of contact to most of the organizations members and is expected to provide exemplary customer service to all members and potential members of Detroit Public Television and WRCJ.
- Respond promptly to customers’ requests via telephone, mail, voicemails or emails
- Assist customers with decision making process
- Address customer concerns, repair relationships as required
- Identify issues that require escalation
- Communicate effectively with internal departments
- Perform data entry tasks to maintain customer data base
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Type 45 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including copiers, fax machines, scanners and printers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years working in a customer service role preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Excellent benefits package that includes 403(b) employer match, medical, dental, vision and
- Opportunities to participate in personal and professional development programs.
- Opportunities to serve our mission and community.
- Great work environment.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to:
WTVS Detroit Public Television
1 Clover Court
Wixom, MI 48393-2247
*No telephone calls or third parties. Please include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
Posting Date: 3/2/2018
Detroit Public Television is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability status, marital status, military status, or protected veteran status. Employment decisions at Detroit Public Television will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The specific statements above are not intended to be all inclusive.